Tuesday, April 24, 2012

A Picture Transcends Words

I'm sure at one time in your life, you have looked at a picture, whether it was a photograph, a painting, an album (CD) cover or a cover of a book and were transcended to another place or maybe even consciousness. I believe that's what all art does on some level.

Many people have asked me about the picture on the cover of my book. I asked a very talented graphic designer to create an artist representation of some of the concepts or themes in the book. He came up with the first image which I believe is a very powerful image in and of itself that's why I included it here. But it didn't capture the essence of the book.



He then created this image...



I don't want to spoil with a bunch of my verbiage, please just take a moment to feel this image.

Thank you Ed, may you rest in peace.

I would love any feedback!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment